Sunday, February 28, 2010

Getting to know you!

This is my first time joining this blog hop because quite frankly I don't usually get sucked into the great world of blogs on Sundays... I assure you I have had plenty of time on my hands today (note: husband is STILL in the field....)

Check out MannLand5's blog and get to know someone!

The questions..

1. Would you rather bungee jump or sky dive?
How about... neither? I know, I am a HUGE chicken.. I am not spontaneous. I guess if I was forced to choose I would go for sky diving, something about bungee jumping, perhaps the bungee will break? How about indoor skydiving? That, I can handle. 
 
2. When using a public restroom to you squat over the seat or sit?
I would like to say I squat over the seat, but I am known to wait until the last minute if I do have to enter the dreaded public restroom, then I just have to plop down and go, ya know what I'm saying? I try and avoid those places as much as possible. They literally make me gag. Potty training is a blast.
 
3. Favorite flower?
I am all about those tropical flowers.. you know, orchids and such. But I also love tulips, so simple.
 
 
4. Pedicure or manicure?
I have been a good girl for a while now and kept up with getting my nails done, but I would much rather enjoy a relaxing pedicure. Waiting for summer and flip flops, would hate to cover those babies up!
 
 
5. How many siblings do you have?
2. I have an older sister and an older(est) brother. We are all 16 months apart. Yeah, a little crazy Mom!
6. Do you pee in the shower? (gasp!)
I used to.. I usually use the bathroom right before I get in the shower!
 
7. Bikini, tankini, or one piece?
 What is this bikini you speak of? Maybe 3 years ago..... I vote tankini!
 
8. Where do you hate to shop at, but go there anyway?
Big time WALMART. I hate the environment, crowds and small isles. I try and avoid it at all costs, but somehow I always end up there looking for something. 

1 comment:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Oh I cannot stand Wally World. Everytime I go in there I end up leaving in themiddle of my shopping from pure frusteration. I think for the most past it is because I can't find anything. I am ashamed to admit that I know every inch of T@rget by heart.