Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Truthful Tuesdays

This is the first time I have done Confessions from A Working Mom's Truthful Tuesday!


If you could "do-over" any one scene in your life... what would it be, and why?



When I first read this question, the first thing that popped into my head was when Cayden was born.. Then the more I thought about it, I am not so sure that I want to go thru that pain again.. I was only in labor for 12 hours, but it friggin HURT! So.. Let's say, I would love to go back to the scene right after C was born, because it is such a blur and I really don't remember too much of it!

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Hey! thanks so much for commenting! :) I am glad I am not the only one who feels this way! I think you are right and the mommy instincts will come. I am scared after reading your post today though! haha! I hope everything works out with your husband's deployment, my husband might be deployed this summer, but it is not definite yet.