Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ten On Tuesday

Let me just start this off by saying.... I am SO beyond ready for summer. Granted, we are not snowed in like most of the East coast is, but we have snow which means no going to the park to burn energy, and it takes twice the time to get bundled up and out the door... Come on, spring....



This week's ten are all about the letter D, as in Delta.

1. Dishwasher. I may hate unloading it (in fact, it's calling my name right now) but I really hate washing dishes!

2. Drive Thru Starbucks. Now, I haven't always felt this way.. I used to work at one and saw some pretty lazy people come through. Now I get it! You try lugging a kid in and out of Starbucks in a timely fashion.

3. Dinner. We grew up eating dinner together as a family every night and now I look forward to it with my boys every night. Not necessarily the cooking part, mostly the eating!

4. Dog. Not because she sheds worse than my own head, but she does a nice job of cleaning up the floor around C after said dinner.

5. Dessert! Enough said.

6. DVD player. Since the one in my car is out of commission for the time being, I will go with the one that is currently playing Up just so I can write this post.. it has been a long winter!

7.Dads. Mine is pretty cool.

8. Dark wash jeans. Dresses things up a little (Don't laugh!).

9. Diapers, not!!! I am so tired of buying diapers.. But I guess I am thankful for them, because without them my life may be a mess.

10. Direct Deposit. I love the 1st and 15th of every month. :)

3 comments:

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

Yay for "D"!

I hear ya on the drive-thru Starbucks... although it's been years since I've lived in a town that had one. I miss the convenience!

~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom

Karen said...

ok, what's wrong with the DVD player? Did C stick something in it?
I think we're always on the same wavelength.... S T A R B U T T S

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Oh I am with you about summer.... though for me it is SPRING. I dislike the 100 degree summers as much as the negative degree winters... maybe I need to move? LOL