Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

I have been MIA once again, but I can assure you under much better circumstances than the last black-out!!! Things are all well in the Jones house...

Now, onto bigger and better things... Effe! Boy, am I thankful today.

#1. My family.. I love my little family, I love the family I was raised in, and I love my in-laws (well.. mostly!!)!

#2. Facebook. It almost made the #1 spot...

#3. Food. Well, you get it.

#4. Friends. Good ones seem hard to come by!

#5. Faith. Life is SO much easier knowing someone else is in real control!

#6. Father's Day. An aftermath of Mother's Day... to show my Daddy and my baby daddy how much they are loves..

#7. Federal income taxes. I guess I just don't notice them getting taken out, but I SURE do love that tax-return every year!

#8. Flour. (I know, right? Did I really just say I am thankful for flour?? Hello! It's like a major ingredient to my favorite cookies!)

#9. Frappuccino- Weather, PLEASE warm up! I am so craving one!!

#10. Freedom. We can freely use our speech, religion and make choices. Thankful for the ones who keep it that way...

5 comments:

Karen said...

Fabulous and funny!

Helga said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. You have a really cute blog :o)

Helga said...

I just found out you are Karen's daughter! Nice to meet you :o)

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

That is a great List! I hope that you are hanging in there ok!

Unknown said...

Great list! We just got our tax return back also. And this is the first year in a while that we haven't had any debt to pay off with it! Woo hoo!