Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I now introduce you to my friend... Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie

I love me all things pumpkin... Pumpkin pie, pumpkin spice latte, pumpkin coffee creamer, pumpkin ice cream, seriously.. you name it. You can bet when I heard the words "pumpkin chocolate chip cookies" I was all over that. I make these on a regular basis (husband loves this, my big butt doesn't.). They truly are heavenly and very filling, very soft- cake like.. Here is the recipe!

Ingredients:
1 cup canned pumpkin
1 cup white sugar
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 egg
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon milk
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips



1. Combine pumpkin, sugar, vegetable oil, and egg. In a separate bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, ground cinnamon, and salt.
2. Dissolve the baking soda with the milk and stir in. Add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture and mix well.
3. Add vanilla and chocolate chips.
4. Drop by spoonful on greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.

3 comments:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

oohhh I cannot wait to try these!

Shannon K. said...

Oh, of course you had to introduce the yummy looking cookies. Just what I need on my quest to lose my last ten pounds. ;)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

Karen said...

Are you bringing me one of these???
Mom