Friday, February 26, 2010

5QF

It's Friday! Normally I would be super excited, but it is yet another weekend while the hub is living in the field.... Good news is, my Momma is here! Let's see how long I can keep her down here...


My Little Life


It is time for 5QF with the one and only Mama M....


1. Do you sing karaoke? If so, what is your go to song?
I ventured out of the box and sang karaoke for the first time ever with my famous karaoke singing sister just a few months ago.... Liquid courage helped, and we sang some Dixie Chicks - Cowboy Take me Away. I vote faster song next time. Here is a horrible and blurry picture for your viewing enjoyment. I am on the right.


2. What is your favorite coffee drink?
Favorite? I will always love me a frappuccino from Starbucks, but on a cold day I choose a Cinnamon Dulce latte or Carmel Brulee latte. Yummo!


3. If you could choose your own name, what would it be?
I am not sure I would want to pick my own name, I would like to rename my husband though (ya know, since we have the same name and all)... He always said he grew up wanting to be named Kevin. I always grew up wanting to be named Johanna. I have no idea why!


4. Were you ever bullied?
Kids are mean. No way around that. I remember some kid in 7th grade used to call me Kelly Gorilla (similar to my maiden name) and that hurt...

5. How often do you eat fast food?
Not as often as I'd like... Hehe, jokes Mom, jokes...I am not a big fan of Wendy's or McD's sort of fast food (or rather the feeling AFTER the fact), but I lurve me some Chick-fil-a or Qdoba or Chipolte or Arby's...

3 comments:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Yeah for moms! Have a great weekend!

Karen said...

GREAT pic little belle. Wanna go to Starbucks????

MollyinMinn said...

Love the karaoke photo! So cute!