Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday Fragments

It's Friday and we all know what that means.... We survived another week and Daddy gets to take over breakfast duty for the next two days! Woo!


Mommy's Idea

I am full of it today... a whole lotta nothing, that's what! Friday Fragments are hosted by the wonderful Mrs. 4444... usually bits and pieces that are too short for a blog post of their own.

______________________________________

~What a long week this feels like. Sick babies are not my favorite thing. Proud to report fever is gone, now we just have to kick this cough and boogers outta here! Ready to get out of the house, let alone not miss another MOPS!

~Potty training is going good, maybe this is because we have been in the house most of the week. We have been in "undies" since 7am and only had one accident!! Now only if we could completely get the hang of it and 86 diapers for good!!

~My SIL, BIL and twin two year old nephews are driving down from Denver tomorrow to spend a couple nights with us! It should be a really good time with three 2 year old boys! I love having company.

~As stated above, that means I have been busy cleaning! Which reminds me, I should be scrubbing a bathroom, not sitting here... hmm..

~We live in a townhome which means they have a company come out and shovel snow. Well they usually wait until the day after, so it is completely iced over. One of my friends slipped and hurt her knee, and the husband slipped yesterday too. Maybe I should invest in some ice salt?

~We are hosting our own superbowl party. I don't think too many people are coming, a few of Kele's buddies, sister, friend and SIL/BIL. Should be a good time, we are making some mexican food!

~ I have gotten 4 new blog followers this week.. Do you know how giddy this makes me?????? Love all you ladies! :)

~My sweet husband came home for a late lunch today and decided that he wanted to take Cayden back to work with him.. Here I sit, enjoying TWO whole hours of silence!!! I love that man.

Hope every one has a wonderful weekend.... see ya Monday!

4 comments:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

I love these type of posts... I usually have to revert to them during the summer when I get busier! I hope that you have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

And another new follower just today! I just discovered Friday Fragments and love it!

Hope your sick kiddo gets well! And... I'm sooooo jealous of your two hours of quiet time! Lucky girl!

Megan said...

Oh what I wouldnt do to have some of your homemade gauc!!! I am craving gauc for sure!

Angie said...

i just saw your comment on bring the rain....God will take care of your family and I know it must be scary, but he is with us all the time.

God Bless