Sunday, January 31, 2010

My Sunday Funday!




To play..Grab the questions..copy them onto your blog..answer them..visit MannLand..put your link in and let the Sunday Fun begin!

Let's get this party started!!

The questions..


1. Do you iron your sheets? Let's be realistic here.. Do I iron anything???



2. Your dream car is....?
Hello! Two door sports car! Something fast!

But these days? I would take some large (SUV!).. Something Hybrid.. Something with a DVD player, third row seating, and enough room in back for all the groceries. I'm not picky, really!



3. Do you have an innie or an outie belly button?
Innie! Original, I know!


4. What meal do you look forward to the most..breakfast, lunch, or dinner?
I would say breakfast. Even though I do not look forward to cooking little man an egg every morning, I do look forward to just pouring myself some cereal! I seriously could live off cereal. What kind you ask? Maple and Brown Sugar Life, Peach Honey Bunches of Oats, Lucky Charms, you name it!


5. Favorite mascara?
I like Maybelline! However, my mom (or rather.... I) just got some Victoria's secret Beauty Rush earlier today! Yet to try it out.


6. What would you say your decorating style is..traditional, modern, eclectic, country, french country, shabby chic, etc..?
I would say it is... Modern? Beige walls, dark sage couches, black and dark purple accessories!


7. Have you ever been skinny dipping?
Never!


8. I hate the smell of...?

Cooked broccoli! Seriously! It gives me a major migraine.

1 comment:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

fInally a sunday meme... I agree with you on the Broccoli!