Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ten On Tuesday

Well, well, well....
I'm back! Life happened and took priority. Thankful to say things are slowly getting better... Now, my mom did this last week and it started with the letter A. Obviously I missed it! Now it's onto B. (P.S. Ma! You didn't link who hosts this!)

Ten things I am thankful for: B

1. Breakfast. The most important meal of the day, which also happens to be my favorite meal.
2. Bubbles. Because what else would I be able to bribe the Babe to get in the bath every night with?
3. Beer. Do I need to explain?
4. Boots. Especially snow boots. And boots that make you a couple of inches taller.
5. Blankets. Since our electricity bill was outrageous, you will now find me rolled up in a ball on the couch wrapped in a blanket trying to keep my blood flowing.
6. Barbecues. Can't wait for summer!
7. Blogs!!
8. The beach. The one that is calling my name.
9. Babies. Especially other people's.. Helps cure this baby bug I caught.
10. Bed time!! Amen.. I'm tired!

3 comments:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

What a cute idea! I hope I can remember to participate in 'C; next week! Glad life has slowed down a bit for you :)

MollyinMinn said...

Ah this is great! Boots are definitely on my list too...unfortunately, they are leading me to another B that I am not so fond of. Bunions. Ugh.

Karen said...

How did you get more creative than me? Good job.