Monday, December 14, 2009

Tour of Homes! Christmas

Christmas Tour of Homes with The Nester


I am so excited to participate in this years Tour of homes. I was just on the sidelines last year.

This is our third Christmas as a married couple, so we really haven't accumulated very many decorations yet. I imagine in about twenty years my house will look like my Mom's, or Grandmom's.

Head over to The Nesting Place and click on a link or two, or join in yourself.




Our tree! I love all the red and silver balls on it.




After Christmas a few years ago I ordered these off of Pottery Barn's website for 50% off! I LOVE them.


Up close, of mine of course :)





Since we were born, my Grandmom has started a Hallmark collection for each one of us. I have the puppy collection! I got to steal about 12 of them off my Mom's tree.



Close up of my artifical "blue spruce" ;)





Some presents and little Santa countdown. I think next year I will fill the presents up with some dark red bulbs. They are definitely missing something.





I used our pantry door to hold our advent calendar and Christmas cards. I am holding hope that I will get some more soon! (Come on, don't I have more friends/family than that?!)



Santa next to my little cutie and FAVORITE Party Lite Christmas tree candle!



While I was walking around Michaels a few weeks ago, I spur of the moment decided to make my own wreath! I love the purples and silvers, but I am still on the lookout for a big ol' bow to go on it. Anyone specialize on making bows?

14 comments:

Heather said...

Your home is beautiful! I love your stockings, great job decorating! Merry Christmas!

Tina said...

Thanks for sharing...

Beautiful decorations...

Debra said...

You tree is beautiful! And I just love those stockings. Thanks for visiting my blog.
Merry Christmas!

jaime said...

I love the stockings!! I'm going to have to keep Pottery Barn in mind after Christmas :) And great job on your wreath!

Pamela said...

Love your PBK stockings! I should have had ours monogrammed. Thanx for stopping by and Happy Holidays!

Sabrina said...

Those stockings are FAB! I'm so looking to find a deal on PB stockings after Christmas this year. Great tour and thanks for commenting!

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

Beautiful tree. Merry Christmas!

Kristine

kimbosue said...

The tree is very pretty. I plan on getting some similar stockings from PB Kids after Christmas this year!

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

Beautiful decorations! I love your stockings, and what a GREAT way to hang them! :)

Karen said...

I am going to steal your blue spruce tree. Love, Mom

Amanda said...

ooooo I love your wreath, that purple is beautiful. You did a lovely job on your home. Happy Holidays!

Charity said...

Lovely home, GOD BLESS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS

Ashli said...

The stockings are awesome! I love Mommy, how sweet!

KimMalk said...

You're right, those metal boxes would look extra nice with bulbs in them.