Friday, December 11, 2009

Five Question Friday-- 12-11-09

Holy 11th of December... How on earth did that happen???
My Little Life
I have missed the last two weeks of five question friday so am pretty excited to join again! Head over to Mama M's blog and get with the fun!

Here we go!

1. Does Santa wrap the presents he leaves at your house?
Growing up, Santa would wrap all the little presents, but leave our big special present unwrapped. However, Santa decided he will wrap all of little C's presents.

2. When is your "big" Christmas celebration...Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Tell us about it...
Actually, all week it feels like! This year, we will be celebrating with DH's immediate family on the 20th, going to Christmas Eve Eve church celebration on the 23rd, the rest of DH's family on Christmas Eve. Christmas morning will be spent with my Parents and siblings, then heading over to my Dad's parents (Weenie and Pompa!) for brunch, and after that going to my Mom's parents to spend the rest of the day.

3.
Are you big on keeping tradition every year?
I would like to think so! It seems that we have been so lucky to be able to spend the day with all of the family! Not many people can say that.

4.
Do colored lights or white lights tickle your fancy?
Definitely white lights!! Or red ;)

5.
Do you decorate outside your house for Christmas?

We do! Not as much as I'd like, but DH put up lights and I made a wreath this year!



MckLinky Blog Hop


2 comments:

Melanie said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting. Sounds like you have a very busy holiday coming up. I cannot believe it is nearly Christmas already.

j said...

wow sounds like a fun and busy holiday. i like getting to know you.