Friday, December 11, 2009

So happy it's Friday!


Photobucket

We are home with the sniffles and I am finding all sorts of new blogs! So I am going to join yet another blog hop and join into The (Un)Experienced Mom's Fill in the blank Friday!
Here is this weeks fill in the blank...

The children's show I can't stand is_____________.
But the show I secretly like is _________________.

Do I have to choose only one show? I cannot stand Yo! Gabba Gabba.. Or the Wiggles..
The show that I secretly like is Little Einsteins! It's just so catchy.
What are yours?

3 comments:

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

I also said Yo Gabba Gabba-- I HATE that show! DJ Lance terrifies me.

I don't catch Little Einsteins often, but I do like them when I see them. I mean, my daughter likes them when she sees them!

~Elizabeth
http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

The (Un)Experienced Mom said...

Thanks for playing along!!!

I've never seen Little Einsteins actually. I've seen them advertised on our Baby Einstein videos. Maybe I should check them out, though!

And never seen Yo Gabba Gabba. I'm 0 for 2 here!

Tamara
www.theunexperiencedmom.com

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

I am so with you on the two that you don't like... and I agree with about littlw einsteins.. the other one that is GREAT is Backyardigans...hands down my favorite :)

Thanks for visiting my blog... and thank you and your husband for what you sacrifice. I mean that whole heartedly. I hope that he is back in your arms in the blink of an eye!