Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009... what a year!

As usual, when New Years Eve rolls around my jaw just wants to drop to the floor in amazement of how quick the year went by. Didn't we just celebrate, like, last year? It has been a bumpy ride and I have nothing but faith that it will only get better from here.

We made the big move from California back to our home state of Colorado. I learned how much I don't like to move. I have learned more about myself this year. I have learned what it truly means to be forgiven and to be shown unconditional love. I celebrated my 22nd birthday and shortly after watched my baby turn TWO! I learned some not-so-easy lessons, that I am forever changed by. I am more thankful for my family than ever before and know to never take them for granted because they will always have your back. And yesterday, we celebrated our third wedding anniversary!

To be honest, I am not really looking forward to watching the calendar roll over to 2010. I am beyond nervous for the upcoming year. I will not take these next 6 months for granted before I watch my Hero walk out my door for a whole year. I know it's going to take a whole lot of faith and prayers, but I know I will be strong for him, and for my baby.
I just know that I am enjoying the last day of 2009 and for that matter the last day of this decade. Wow!
Blessing to your New Year!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Be strong and courageous. I have not given you a spirit of fear but one of love and of sound mind. (and you are a really good writer.) love, mom

Mommy and Constance said...

I TOTALLY agree with you!! Last year went by SOOOO fast!!! You had a busy, crazy year!! You learn more and more about yourself as you make mistakes and learn from them and they just make you SOOOO much stronger!!!

I LOVE YOU!! I'm ALWAYS here for you honey!!!

Mommy and Constance said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kt's Un-Predictable Dating Life said...

well that was nice to read :) I have definitely learned not to take family for granted either! I love you to the most possible my heart will go sister! heres to a new year and a year where we need to be stronger then ever and be there for each other more then ever too