Saturday, December 12, 2009

In case you were pondering....

For all of you that are completely stuck on what to get me, here is a little help..... ;)




#1. DVR. Not only could I save 20 minutes per 1 hour show just by skipping over the commercials, I would never have to miss a show again, argue with DH about what to watch, and I could catch up on shows during nap time!








#2. Coach bag. I'm not picky. As long as its big.
#3. New Charlotte Rousse jeans. Because they are my favorite. And aren't expensive. And it only took me so long to find my favorite jeans. Please inquire on size.


#4. For the Army to change their minds and decide they DON'T need my husband in Afghanistan for 12 months. Self explanatory.

#5. Maid/Housekeeper. Really, once a week would be just fine. Someone to just mop and clean bathrooms is all I ask for. Any takers??

#6. Target giftcard(s). Because we ALL know those would be put to good use.


What's on your list this year?

3 comments:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Love my DVR. Best thing ever... but the boys are seriously spoiled now and think that something is wrong when they are watching a show in real time and cannot fast forward!

Melanie said...

I absolutely love my DVR. My most favorite thing about it is skipping commercials. A maid would be wonderful!

Lauren said...

If you live in Colorado, you simply have to have a Coach!