Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happy Birthday, Dad!



Fifty-one. Sorry, just had to announce it.

Happy Birthday, to my favorite Dad and Cayden's favorite Papa and Kele's favorite Father-in-law.

Today, half a century +1 year you entered this world. You were your Mom's 4th son. Of corse she was hoping you were a girl. God bless her soul.
I am so thankful to have you as my Dad, and I love that you are Cayden's best buddy. I am thankful that I inherited your worry-gene, and your nose and your hair. But truely, I love that you are the most caring Dad I know and always put your children (Well, at least me..hehe) before youself. Hope your birthday is special and that you are around for another 50.

2 comments:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Very sweet. happy birthday to your dad!

Karen said...

what a nice tribute and he will be tickled. Yes, he is a good dad and papa...