Monday, March 29, 2010

Not Me! Monday



It is definitely not me who has neglected my blog for far too long.. I do not have blog ideas floating around in my head and just not wanted to take the energy to sit and write. I have not spent all my time on Facebook, instead. No way!

It is not me who has left the crock-pot dish sitting in the sink for going on 4 days and I don't just keep switching out the water for fresh. That would be so gross!

It is not my husband who loves to make a stop by Dunkin Doughnuts on the way to church every Sunday to get us Blueberry coffee. I do not BEG him to please exclude me while he is making a decision on whether or not to get a boston cream doughnut and he has not ignored my request for three weeks. I have not caved in and eaten it. DON'T tempt the pregnant lady.

It is not our household who ran out of coffee beans on a Monday morning. This is a perfectly normal way to start the week.  I do not sit here rubbing my eyes, slow to get up and use this as a great excuse (like I need one!) to go to Starbucks instead.

It is not my mother who has held my camera captive until I drive the hour and a half up to her house to get it. I am not a horrible mother who has failed to take one single picture of my child for almost a whole month. I will (not) be documenting our trip to Disney on Ice for said reasons.



Must. Pry. Big (doughnut). Butt. Off. Couch. And. Get. To. Grocery. Store.

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Facebook is extremely addictive.. and my mother would not DARE hold me camera captive... there would be SERIOUS repercussion.

Karen said...

NOT ME, i haven't held your camera captive, you need to come over!!!
After you clean up that crock pot.
love you . momma

Vi said...

I too have been neglecting my blog. but I tagged you in a post today. Did your hubby leave for JRTC like mine? I promise its not me who has ignored the laundry since he left.