Friday, May 7, 2010

Here I am!

My most dearest and loyal blog readers,

It is true that I have disappeared from blog land. Please know it is not permanent. I begun to stress myself out by thinking of something creative to write everyday, and realized that that is not the right reason to write. I will be back shortly, I promise you, to share our everyday adventures-- the real reason I started this blog!

I have been busy enjoying my husband while he is back before he leaves again. I survived the first month of training, but very happy, none-the-less, to have him back in my arms. This is our last full month together and I am determined to make it go by very slowly (meaning, no complaining about the pooy weather and wishing for summer!). Next month, it is off for a few more weeks of training, and ship off date is still looking towards the endish of summer.  I have learned to have a flashlight ready during thunderstorms, just in case the power goes out, that no one can wrestle quite like Daddy, car problems might and will just happen, you still have to cook dinner for the child so he doesn't become malnourished, and back rubs are truly a TREAT!

I am now 17 weeks pregnant and feeling great. I am one of the few lucky women who don't get sick whilst pregnant (don't hate). Energy has finally decided to join my life again and I was asked the first time by someone who doesn't know me if I am having a boy or a girl. We are going to find out the gender next Saturday (the 15th) and I am THRILLED! I feel like it is a boy, Daddy feels like it is a girl, and the chinese gender predictor says it's a girl. I will let you all know when I know! Of course a girl would be fabulous, but I also think it would be so fun for Cayden to have a brother!

Thanks for hanging in there with me, and I will be around more to write and whine and celebrate and cry plenty more, soon enough.....

Love, Kelly

3 comments:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Good to hear from you... happy all is well!

Karen said...

stop making me cry....

Megan said...

SO very jealous of your easy pregnancy! lol But glad you are feeling great. Cant wait to find out the gender!!!