Wednesday, May 19, 2010

You know you're a Mom when...

Head over to ArizonaMamma's blog and what it means to you to be a Mom.



Being a Mom means.... secretly laughing inside when you are pushing your two year old in a cart and he tells you to "CRASH HER!!"-- referring to the elder lady who is now glaring at you from underneath her glasses. Apparently she didn't find that as "cute" as you did.

Being a Mom means.... Losing sleep while you lay in bed with a huge grin on your face, feeling your new baby kick and move around inside you. Something about how no one will ever share that feeling with your own babies..

Being a Mom means...  Reaching in the backseat while driving to wipe a big booger off your toddler's finger and not giving a second thought about it.


What does it mean to you??

7 comments:

Sassy Salsa girl said...

Lol!
And using your shirt to wipe that same nose because having boogers on your child's face is much worse than having it on your shirt.
I mean, I've never done that ;D

Shannon K. said...

Like Rose just above me, I haven't ever used my shirt to wipe a nose either. That's just gross!

I love the "crash her!" That has me cracking up just imagining her scowl.

Heather said...

What? There aren't supposed to be boogers on MY shirt. I thought that was normal.

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Love those! Very true... all of them.

Being a mom means...

...never again being able to pee by yourself.

...being the last one to eat.

...waking up from a deep sleep to the smallest change in their breathing...three rooms away.

:)

Kathryn said...

I just wanted to let you know that I included you in a list of military blogs, on my blog fan page on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Singing-Through-the-Rain/122330787792057
If you would not like to be on this list, feel free to let me know, and I will remove the link! Thanks! :)

Lacey said...

You're right about boogers. I've grossed out several non-parents with my wicked booger collecting skillz!

Megan said...

All I could do was get teary eyed and grin at the 2nd one. As I lay here not being able to sleep cause Grayson is kicking the crap out of my ribs. I love him so much I can not imagine what being a mother will be like and how wonderful it will be in a few months when he is here!! Cant wait!