Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I have an announcement- August is almost ova!!

I have never wanted time to fly by the way I do now. Usually it's a "I can't believe August is already almost over, where did the summer go?".

Now it's more like, "it's the last week of August!! Summer is almost over!!!"

And that's not just because I love the fall. And that's not just because I am sooo ready to indulge in a grande nonfat no whip pumpkin spice latte.... Drool!

I am welcoming the change of seasons with open arms this year. I don't like the winter, but guess what?! I cannot wait for it to get here, and then get out of here too!

And you are probably going to get really annoyed that I am praising this quickly ending year, but I really don't care.. and I can name about 20 other wives off the top of my head who feel the same way I do. Plus, it's my blog- so I'm allowed! Rake up the leaves on my own? No problem. Shovel snow off the sidewalk with frozen fingers? Bring it. Because after that, spring comes. And after that, summer comes. And when summer comes, do you have any idea what that means?? It means I survived an entire year of agony. More on that later.

No comments: