Wednesday, October 19, 2011

October 2nd, 2010.

October is a very emotional month for me. My kiddos birthdays are very bittersweet! I wish I could just bottle them up and keep them this age forever. I am just having a blast with them! We'll start with Asher, because his birthday came first this month.


Feels like just yesterday. I thought I had a stomach ache, turns out I was in labor. It was really tough having a baby without my husband by my side. Those four days in the hospital were extremely lonely, I was the only Mom in L&D who didn't have a husband to help me. Not to say, I wasn't ecstatic that I had a new baby boy to love on.

Asher has definitely given me a run for my money! He is very dependent, but is a complete people person. He LOVES to be around anyone, making them smile. He is so smart and has a long attention span. He is a great eater, he just decided at 12 months old he is done nursing. He is my little peanut! I am used to having my kid be off the chart huge, but I just love that Ash is still itty bitty to hold in my arms. I cannot imagine my life without him, he was definitely a missing puzzle piece in our family. Happy first Birthday, Cubby!!! <3

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tremendous article, numerous good quality information. I am about to show my pals and ask them what they think.
Weight loss isnt always easy and it helps to learn what weight loss is all about.CLICK HERE
You made several fine points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all folks will agree with your blog.
I couldn't resist commenting.
obst und gemüsereiniger