Wednesday, October 19, 2011

October 2nd, 2010.

October is a very emotional month for me. My kiddos birthdays are very bittersweet! I wish I could just bottle them up and keep them this age forever. I am just having a blast with them! We'll start with Asher, because his birthday came first this month.


Feels like just yesterday. I thought I had a stomach ache, turns out I was in labor. It was really tough having a baby without my husband by my side. Those four days in the hospital were extremely lonely, I was the only Mom in L&D who didn't have a husband to help me. Not to say, I wasn't ecstatic that I had a new baby boy to love on.

Asher has definitely given me a run for my money! He is very dependent, but is a complete people person. He LOVES to be around anyone, making them smile. He is so smart and has a long attention span. He is a great eater, he just decided at 12 months old he is done nursing. He is my little peanut! I am used to having my kid be off the chart huge, but I just love that Ash is still itty bitty to hold in my arms. I cannot imagine my life without him, he was definitely a missing puzzle piece in our family. Happy first Birthday, Cubby!!! <3

No comments: